Read about an Australian Study on Nuts' Benefits for Brain Health in Our Later Years
Walnuts Help to Prevent Prostate Cancer, Lower Your Levels of Bad Cholesterol, and Promote a Healthy Heart
Ingesting Nuts Enhances Cognitive Function, According to an Australian Study
- One-quarter cup of walnuts provides more than 100 percent of the daily recommended value of plant-based omega-3 fats, along with high amounts of copper, manganese, molybdenum, and biotin.
- Walnuts help reduce the risk of prostate cancer and breast cancer as well.
- Walnuts contain the amino acid l-arginine, which offers several vascular benefits to people with heart disease, and those who have increased risk for heart disease due to multiple cardiac risk factors
- Walnuts contain several unique and powerful antioxidants that are available in only a few commonly eaten foods.
- Walnuts, eaten responsibly in quarter-cup daily doses, help with weight control, support brain health and are a health-promoting snack for those with Type 2 Diabetes.